Clarisonic Pedi Smoothing Disc:
Designed to smooth and soften dull, rough foot skin. The textured aluminum disc works synergistically with the sonic Pedi device to slough away rough, dry areas without damaging the health of the foot skin.
Once a week, remove the smoothing disc from the handle and rinse with warm soapy water to remove any residue. For best results, replace your smoothing disc every 6 months.
To remove the Smoothing Disc:
- Grip the base of the disc firmly, then push and twist it counter-clockwise (like a medicine cap).
- Pull the disc away from the handle.
To attach the Smoothing Disc:
- Push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place.
Tip: Use the protective cap to easily remove and attach the Smoothing Disc with a simple twist. When not in use, protect and store your Smoothing Disc in its cap.
Can Clarisonic facial brush heads be used with the Pedi device or can the Pedi Wet Dry Buffing Brush Head and/or Smoothing Disc be used on a Clarisonic facial cleansing device?
No. The Clarisonic Pedi Device is precision-engineered with an entirely new motor, running at a powerful "foot frequency" that safely exfoliates rough, dry foot skin. Clarisonic facial cleansing devices run at a gentler "face frequency," and aren't designed to drive the Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head or Smoothing Disc.
- Do not operate Clarisonic facial brush heads on the Pedi Device.
- The Pedi System is to be used only on the feet and should not be used on the face or other areas of the body.
- Do not use the Pedi Device for any application other than its intended use on the feet.
This product cannot be shipped to the following countries: Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, United Kingdom
There are no restrictions on the delivery of this item - you may elect to have
this item sent Next Day, 2 Day, or through our standard delivery method.